Friday , Saturday , Sunday
Welcome and be shown to your room , unpack
*Beverage, hors d'oeuvres, a little tour, with explanations, expectations, intentions for a great weekend
* Tibetan Tai Chi at Sunset
Dinner created by private chef, delicious gluten free and vegetarian - see menu page
Friday Evening Program:
* Is it a coincidence that we gather here together this weekend?
* Learning to trust intuition. One of the by-products of Yoga and Tai Chi is increased knowingness.
* A Guided Visualization discover connecting with higher self / guides / angels.
* Intuitive reading how you do it with cards, divination, runes, psychometry
* Practice with partners, answering questions with intuition.
* Restorative Yoga for deep release of tension and stress, very relaxing.
Hot tub under the stars. Tea, cookies, wine
Massage therapist on location Saturday Appointments need to be booked in advance through Michelle: (831) 419-9872.
Yoga and early morning Coffee, tea organic fruit
Brunch see menu page
* Tibetan Tai Chi
* Hands-on practice with Acupressure and Pendulums.
* Closing the circle Ceremony with Tai Chi embodying the information and transformational experience with sound. Also known as the power of OHM.
Water play at the nordic pool, or beach, or exploring the ancient redwoods and meadows.
When you leave us, drive 10 minutes to the beach. Write in your commemorative Journal so you always remember:
Gratitude for your past lessons and achievements, while creating the future successes of your life….
Yoga practice- is always optional
Learn about Breathwork: Pranayamic, Kundalini, Ujaii, Nadi shodhana
What are Hand mudras; Bandas; Chakras; Nadi points; Pratyahara
Breakfast menu page for details
Tibetan Tai Chi after breakfast each day
* Chakra and Kundalini ebb and flow an integral part of Yoga.
* Traditional Chinese Medicine- what is it, how does it improve healing, and why do I need to know.
* Meridians in relation to Chakras and Nadi points. How Tai Chi and Yoga correspond.
* Chakra Divination with pendulum
* Acupressure for lungs, sinuses, and specific areas of request
Lunch will be soup and salad buffet
* Create your own focal point with semi-precious stones, to take home.
* Playing with the ideas of intuition and knowingness using your creation
* Anatomy and physiology of good health and wellbeing why you need it now
* Laughing Yoga class
Journaling, hiking, swimming or exploring the Venture Retreat's 22 acres.
* Tibetan Tai Chi at Sunset
Dinner - see menu
Saturday Evening Program:
*Do our Souls journey through time and space living many lives, to experience many lessons?
*Or is it one Soul, one lifetime? The philosophies of Yoga and Tai Chi believe theories on Reincarnation, Samsara are true.
*Hang out and chat with new friends
*A guided journey to the Akashic Records. Explore previous lifetimes within the group, chosen paths, partners.
*Group sharing, or Journaling, or softly share with another about your experience
*Restorative Yoga for deep release of tension and stress, sweet dreams.
Hot tub under the stars. tea, cookies, wine